Myspace Cute Pet Comments

So another year has come. This year was full of sad and happy moments. Nothing any spectacular or important event occurred in my life. My aunt's pet dog Jenny gave birth to two puppies. So, my aunt was really happy being "grandmother". My aunt's birthday is next week. I have number of birthdays to attend this week. First, my neighbor's birthday and then my aunt. I am thinking of giving flower bouquet in both the occasions. Anyways, Happy New Year 2008 to all of you.


Have a great day


Send this pet ecard!
Click For more myspace pet comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...


Have a great day


Send this dog ecard!
Click For more myspace pet comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...





1 comments:

    cute pics, makes you want to go out a buy some. LOL! We love leopard gecko pets.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum