New Pet puppy

I was still not out of my bed this morning, when my mobile started ringing. As I staggered out of my bed and picked up the call, Aunt Susan's scream pierced my ears. “We have got two babies!” she yelled. At first it did not get into my head what she was talking about. Aunt Susan is a sixty-year old woman, and it seemed bizarre to me that at this age, she was expecting a baby!! “Jenni has given birth to two white pups last night.” Now I realized that she is talking about her pet Spaniel Jenni. Aunt Susan was beaming with happiness as if she has become a new grandma. :) I congratulated her and promised to meet her “grandsons” soon.



Send this Pet ecard!
Click For Cute Puppy Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...



0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum