Londoners Don't Care About Pets!

Click for Loss of Pet eCardsA survey in UK found that 41% of people London don't care about their pets whereas 68% would be upset if they lost their phone! I thought it didn't read right. The survey was conducted by Car phone Warehouse -- one of the biggest retailers of mobile phones. They did the survey to see how many people would be really upset if they lost their phone and that they would benefit from some sort of a cell phone insurance. The result? People in East London don't really care about their pets!

It's really outrageous to think that, I don't know what I 'd do if I lost my Max. What about you? How would you feel if you lost your pet? Oh, and if you want to read more about the survey you can check out the story on The Register and New Media Age.

Here's a MySpace Pet comment for those who really care about their pets.

Send this free eCard

Send this Pet Loss eCard !
Click Here To Get More Loss of Pets Comment Codes


Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...


2 comments:

    I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!. Rottweiler Puppies for Sale

     

    I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... kanadas visum online

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum